There is something remarkable and unique about this organization, because its most important mission is to support you and your midshipmen!
Membership is open to all persons interested in the Naval Academy. We are parents of current midshipmen, parents of former midshipmen now pursuing their careers in the Navy and Marines, and Blue & Gold Coordinators and Officers.
WE STRIVE TO
- Help parents become better informed about the Naval Academy, its programs and objectives
- Share ideas on coping with the victories, frustrations and defeats while at the Academy
- Recognize the accomplishments of our midshipmen
- Provide opportunities to exchange information concerning career opportunities after graduation
- Offer many opportunities to come together in fellowship to support our sons and daughters
WHY BE A MEMBER?
- Meetings to assemble Halloween & Dark Ages/Valentine packages & B-day cards which are mailed to our midshipmen
- Commissioning Brunch made available to Firstie member families in Annapolis
- NAVY – ARMY game hotel room advance group reservations & Hospitality Suite for pregame festivities
- All-Services Holly Ball (an annual tradition to formally get together during the holiday season with all five service academies in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. For midshipmen and cadets, the uniform is the Mess Dress)
Sign up for membership here at Join PCCNE link.
And, find us on Facebook at USNA PCCNE, a closed group for members. Please ask to join on the FB page.
|Vice President||David Ventolafirstname.lastname@example.org|
CLASS REPRESENTATIVES (aka “Shipmates”)
|2018||Mary Jane Jansenemail@example.com|